Trapshooters Forum banner

Attn: Rem 90-T Owners...GunDr...Pics

7K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  GunDr 
#1 ·
I now have "aftermarket" higher shooting ribs for the adjustable high-rib Remington 90-T. These are a direct replacement, so no fitting is needed.

The ribs look identical to the oringinal factory rib except extra material is left at the rear of the rib and an extra .050" is removed from the muzzle end.

There are two different ribs available. So as not to get the ribs confused let's call #1 rib the original factory rib. #2 will be the next higher shooter and #3 the highest shooter.

#1 Rib...Factory orignal rib. Point of impact at 40yds, figure 8 bead alignment, is "0" to 4" high. (50/50 to 60/40)

#2 Rib... has an additional .100" at the top rear of the rib and .050" less at the top muzzle. Point of impact is 4" to 8" high. (60/40 to 80/22)

#3 Rib...has an addtional .150" at the top rear of the rib and .050" less at the top muzzle. Point of impact is 9" to 12" high. (80/20 to 90/10)

I'm currently Cera-koting the ribs black. The point of impacts posted above are my results shooting from a bench.

This is a very limited run of ribs and its highly unlikely I'll ever run more. If you've ever thought of getting a higher shooter in the past, here's your chance. Even if you believe what you have now is sufficient, if wouldn't hurt to have a spare if the current one ever gets damaged.

There currently are no holes drilled for beads. I will install a white Bradley front sight and a silver middle bead at no charge if requested. I have other beads...fiber-optics and white middle beads for a minimumal charge. I also have the popular Hi-Viz fiber-optic Comp Sight for 39.95. No charge for the installation.

Price--$400...includes shipping.

If you want me to install the rib, just pay for the round trip shipping of your barrel.

Doug Braker (GunDr)

218-947-3600

info@dougsgunsmithshop.com

See less See more
#6 ·
If you like a high shooting gun and don't like a gap between the beads this is a great opportunity to fix the only real downside of a 90-T ....and still maintain the original factory look. Heck, I'm half tempted to buy one IN CASE I get a 90-T, LOL.

-Gary

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.