1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attn Peter Streuber

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kiwiG, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Peter, On another thread you mentioned the next World DTL champs. After your trip downunder you shot a very fine 200 back in the 'States and I congratulate you on the achievement. My question is...you struggled a little down here and I wondered if our targets are more difficult? Kind Regards-Graham.

2. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Peter, Great to catch up with you. No, I'm not looking at Ireland, but possibly 4 years after that...the house is nearly paid for, so by the time my wife and I have spent a bit more on alterations I figure that will be about right. With my Parents-in-Law living in Colorado I'll probably get a shot in the USA well before I ever do in Europe. Thanks for your insight into the target thing...people on here talk about 2 & 3 hole targets and it means nothing to me. Kind Regards -Graham.

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Graham, 3 hole targets are thrown at wider angles (by a few degrees on each side) than the 2 hole. The 2 hole is the standard for registered targets. The holes are marked on the old hand set trap machines. Bill Malcolm

4. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Gidday Peter, There has been no notification of a change, but we allie our rules to Aussie as much as possible,so I guess it will happen eventually. My understanding is that Canterbury Traps now market here with models that can be easily altered to throw ATA targets...at this stage we still only have the one club advertising ATA matches. Cheers-Graham.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.