1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attn Perazzi Big Bore

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mad frank, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mad frank

mad frank TS Member

Hi Mike, Since you are quite knowledgeable of Perazzis, I was wondering if it is still possible to purchase a new TM1 or is it a gun that has been discontinued? Thanks in advance for your or anyone's response.

Frank Maglin

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

It's been discontinued, Frank. Every now and then a "like-new" one is offered here or elsewhere for a lot of $$$ (but less than most of the new stuff which may or not be as good as the old TM1's.)

Neil

3. mad frank

mad frank TS Member

Thanks Neil and Mike for your replies.BTW Neil, I really found your post on POI at 13 yds very informative, and when I checked my POI on my Winchester 101, I found it to be quite different than what I thought it was after patterning it at 40 yds. I recently purchased the above gun and had a difficult time finding it's sweet spot until I patterned it for POI at 13 yds. Thanks for some great information!
    Frank Maglin

4. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Is not the KX-5 a pretty good alternative; a modern and Teutonic TM1!

Just stirring the pot, and Mike, thanks for all the energy and help you bring to this forum.

5. mwmd

mwmd Member

I have two tm1's unaltered, no chokes, no porting, both 32 inch barrels if anyone is interested drop me a line for details/photos 1800.00 each

mwmd -xxxenduro83@yahoo.comxxx

drop x's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.