1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attn: Ohio Shooters

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Zoltan, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

The OSTA museum and Hall of Fame building is nearing completion and we would like to have shooters who have memorabilia that they would like to have displayed in this building to contact any of the board members and let them know what items you have available.

Thanks

Roger Edgington
    OSTA Director

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Roger,

Are there any pictures of your new building ???

Dave in SC

3. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

If the current pictures aren't on the OSTA web page yet they soon will be. We had a hof meeting at the Cardinal Center last Saturday, this was the first time I'd seen the buildings. The OSTA Museum and HOF is located right behind the practice trap building, the new score board is right along side to the east. The buildings are under roof and walled, no windows yet, no interior walls yet but framed.

The OSTA building is 40 x 40. Roger what I think we need are old pictures, gun club programs, old things of interest trap shooting related and things like that. It doesn't have to be just Ohio stuff. We have to do a couple things with the 501 c3 foundation before we can accept money and items but it's not to early to start with ideas. The OSTA HOF foundation is already up and running and has be for years, but I'm not the legeal eagle and I think the OSTA needs to do it right from the beginning. But when You see the building for youselves I think everyone will see the possibilites just like I do.

We're real foutunate here in Ohio to have the place we do and I'd like to see us make the OSTA HOF a place we as shooters can be proud to pass down to the next generation, so if any of you have ideas, or things you'd like to give to the Museum start thinking about it or letting one of us on the board know about it. Like I said before we are not ready to start taking idems yet, although if you'd like to donate cash we'd find a way to get it into a museum fund I'm sure. Check out the OSTA web page, or call me 419-587-3555.

Brad Dysinger OSTA President

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.