1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***ATTN MOTORDOC *****

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shoot'er, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoot'er

shoot'er TS Member

I have been told you sell the best brass snap caps, just wondering if you had any more?

Thanks very much

J.D.

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Click on the link above and it will take you to a previous thread where there are pictures and contact information. Bill Malcolm

Edited to correct link. BM

3. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

sorry to tell you that the gentleman that owned the machine shop passed away in June and the family closed the shop.I have tried to contract out to have more of these snap caps made but the cost of the material and labor is just OUT OF SIGHT. It would cost more to make them then I was selling them for. I appreciate all the great customers and friends that i have made over the years and I continue to sell a few other great products. Not sure where to send you for snap caps as I have not found any as good as the ones that we were making. Joe Rossman

4. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Shoot'er
    Gamaliel Shooting Supply has aluminum snap caps with a brass insert and a mop top for $15.95 per pair on their web site.

They probably aren't as nice as Motordoctor's, but they look pretty good.

Cheers
    hornet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.