1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATTN: Lancaster/Lebanon County, Pa., shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pull Bang, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

The Manheim Sportsman's Association trap shooting on Wednesday night and Saturdays will close for three months (December, January & February). We will reopen on March 3rd 2010.

Frank

2. Hokie Bird

Hokie Bird Member

Will you be shooting this weekend, Nov28th?
    Any reason for the 3 month closing?

3. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the information. It's a little disappointing your closing but I guess you have your reasons. I was hoping to do some shooting there this winter.

Do you know if Palmyra still shoots Tuesday nights during the winter? I believe Columbia starts shooting again on Wednesday's starting in January. Take care,

Dale

4. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

Hokie bird

Yes, we will be open this Saturday 11/28.

I is the feeling of the trap committee (Me & Lavere) that with the decline in shooting it is not worth while (cost of heat & field lighting) to be open over winter. Also, the committee needs a break. Every Saturday and Wednesday night gets old. It is only the two of us that have keys to open. Any volunteers out there , we could really use you.

Dale

Palmyra will be open Tuesday nights. I asked Bruce last week, he said yes.

I may go to Conewago some Saturdays. Also, I will be shooting the Central Penn League on Saturdays starting January 2nd.

Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.