1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATTN: KENTUCKY SHOOTERS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kolar316, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kolar316

Kolar316 TS Member

Yes, We've come to the end of yet another target year here in the great State of Kentucky and it's time to award those prestigious All State Team Awards. Let us give the KTL a little refresher course on the requirements that it takes to make the Men's Team before they present these awards.
    MEN'S TEAM REQUIREMENTS 101
    Minimum qualifications must be shot at a minimum of (FIVE) different gun clubs. Let me repeat myself, FIVE not Four. Now guys, you know who you are and some should know better than anyone. Of course here in KY. we all know that the "Good Ole Boys" are exempt from the rules. I can't wait to get back up there next year at our State Shoot and watch our leaders shoot a few practice rounds on a trap they are getting ready to shoot an event on. "Stop that squad, I need to run in the trap house and make an adjustment." "Turn those squads back in, I don't like that bank." "That was a dead target, Change that score." What an example they set for the rest of us. No wonder Ky. has such a bad reputation. Tony McCorkle

2. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Tony,Why would you make statements like you have when you don't even shoot ATA targets. You haven't even shot registered targets since 2002 and aren't even a paid member of the ATA. Do you even go to the Ky. State Shoot? I feel sorry for someone like you who tries to tear an organization down that you know nothing about.

3. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.