1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attn- Joe Kuhn re:Rem58

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kiwiG, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Joe, Next time you are goofing around with your guns and camera could you please do me a favour? I would like a photo of your remmy58 with barrel and forend removed so that I can see where the gas seal ring is located (my gun doesn't have 1 nor can I tell where it should be). No biggy if you don't get around to it. Kind Regards-Graham.

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Graham, check your PMs. Hap

3. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Graham,

See it there at the end of the piston beyond the 4 gas holes? You should see a groove there for the ring.

There's a website out there on cleaning the 58 that probably has a clearer picture, but I didn't save it in favorites. Tron?

Joe

4. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Ahhh Sooo, So I DO have the gas seal, but on this model there isn't the external o-rings as on an 1100. That's awesome, and thank you both for your trouble. It's quicker for me to ask someone who will know than it is to search the web for myself... I'm not very computer savvy and no matter what I type in the search-bar my computer finds pictures of unfortunate ladies who seem to have a strange form of allergy to clothing. Thanks again. Cheers-Graham.

5. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

No problem. Shoot 'em up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.