1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATTN JACKMITCH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by red barron, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red barron

red barron TS Member

JACK, WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHTS FOR HOLDING A RELOADING CLINIC FOR JIM AND KENNY AT YOUR CLUB BEFORE THE NEXT DERBY {: RB

2. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

sounds like a winner to me. jim needs to just pick up some decent hulls once in a while instead of the junk he relishes. i can see cutting back to 7/8 oz of shot to save money but only loading 4 or 5 grains of powder in a shell with a worn out crimp is a recipe for bloopers. it surely cost him at least a share of first in the derby today. congrats goes to andy for whoopin jimbo today. wish i could of got into position to fill jim's shell bag up again.glad you made it down today hopefully next time the sun will shine and the wind won't blow so hard. jack

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

mia just put some powder in em and use decent hulls yous be ok. the feller were raggin on has more expensive guns than anyone i know but picks up other peoples dropped hulls and reloads them. most are worn out. the guy is one of the best shooters in this area but would probably be the best by far if he used decent hulls. are ya listening jim.hows the release problem come mia, is the new system working. there was aguy at our club yesterday with the same problem a 2 years ago and he got so frustrated he quit shooting trap altogether. he was one of the nicest guys to shoot with too, sad. jackmitch

4. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

good luck with the finger, you don't realize how important they are til they are in pain. i am a hunt and pecker(oops) but i have to pick the least sorest fingers to peck with. maybe the time off will resolve your other problem completely. good luck and happy thanksgiving. jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.