1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATTN Foghorn!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

trench12:

Thanks for the warning I will make copies and post around for the un suspected that might be in his path.

He should fit right in with the rest of us since it seems that we all shoot bad until the big day at least that is what is always expected from the great state of kaintuck.

Tell the Hammer to stop by Dennis Devault's vendor area I might be strutting around there some.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

So anyone else comming with the Hammer hope he leave's a few trophies for us home town boys.

Foggy

2. Buoy 8

Buoy 8 TS Member

Foghorn,
    All of us in the Dominoin of Virginia are just shaking in our shoes. Bring it!

3. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Foggy, please don't pay any attention to the "Evil Twins". Seriously I'm a p-poor shot. BigEd is trying to get me off the 22 yd line! Read a lot of your threads and would like to meet you. I'll see you by DeVaults tent (need to get my Infinity ticket for next year). HarryC

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Buoy 8:

Bring what????

I didn't say I was going to clean any clocks i just said that every time anyone does good from KY on a big day then that the rest out there always expect it and it is always on this trap site that so and so has been throwing off until the big day ,can I bring a couple of 27 yard line shooters with me if so they will be the ones that will do good.

HarryC:

I will be there from starting Thursday im sure it will be hot there it usually is.

Foggy

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Biged

L.O.L.

So he always wanted to be in the movies but the trap field is as close as he got.

Ok I will see what I can do.

Foggy

6. j l c

j l c TS Member

What will he handicap his competition with? His overwhelming throng of groupies or the infamous sqeeeek? Beware!!

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

It sounds like we would get along just great then I bet I could beat him to the porta Potty though I have been in training

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Just ask my squad mates from last week end.

Fog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.