1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATTN: Double Trouble

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pullbangloss, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Steve,

Have you got a team for the Fall Team? I might need another shooter for our team. Do you have a shooting resume??? HaHa

Shoot me an e-mail if you interested or reply to the thread. C-ya.

Matt Ski

2. pullbangloss

Steve,

I will provide ammo. You like 7/8 oz? Some of the hulls might be split but if you shoot with us I will glady wrap some tape around them to keep the shot in.

I may have another opening but not sure right now. I should have a final answer by the end of the day tomorrow? Let me know.

Not going to Gun River Sunday. Heading down to Rochestor to practice up on my singles, caps, and doubles. Especially doubles! Some day I want to be as good as you. Have you started putting your doubles clinics online yet? HaHa.

Talk to you later,
    Matt Ski

3. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

I haven't shot with you in awhile Steve. Do you still show up at the first trap when the squad leader is asking to see one?

lol

Chuck

4. pullbangloss

Steve,

I do have an additional spot available. Let me know what your plans.

Matt Ski

5. pullbangloss

Steve,

Your in and so is Ken. Are you guys shooting Saturday as well? If so we can squad up. My dad and I are passing on the 200 singles Saturday but we'll be there for the caps and doubles. Give me a call on my cell and we can discuss more.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.