1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATTN COLORADO SHOOTERS IMPORTANT NEWS!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mandibelle, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandibelle

mandibelle TS Member

EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1ST, THE STATE OF COLORADO WILL JOIN THE PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL TRAPSHOOTING ASSOCIATION (P.I.T.A.).

A NEW STATE ASSOCIATION WAS FOUND "C.S.P.I.T.A" (Colorado State Pacific International Trapshooting Association. CURRENTLY WE HAVE ONE CLUB MEMBER THAT IS REGISTER TO HOST P.I.T.A SHOOTS.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH P.I.T.A. AS WELL AS WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO OFFER SHOOTERS IN THE COLORADO ANOTHER OPTION TO TRAPSHOOTING.

REGISTER DATES WILL BE POSTED IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. FIRST REGISTER SHOOT WILL BE HELD EITHER NOVEMBER 7TH OR 8TH (DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED BY THE END OF THE WEEK)

THEY ARE MANY BENEFITS FOR COLORADO SHOOTERS THAT SHOOT P.I.T.A, FROM SMALLER PROGRAMS, MULTI-PLEX PROGRAMS, A NEW STATE SHOOT, AS WEEL AS ABLE TO CROSS REGISTER TARGETS WITH A.T.A.

BELOW WILL YOU FIND ALL THE DETAILS ON THE NEW ASSOCIATION. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT LGEDO@AOL.COM

COLORADO STATE PACIFIC TRAPSHOOTING ASSOCIATION

Founded on Saturday October 16, 2009

Mailing Address: 2913 Park View Drive Evans CO 80620

President: Kelly Stout
    First VP Leon Rose
    Second VP Denis L Bringelson
    Secretary/Treasurer Kathy Gedo
    Pawnee Delegate: Luis Gedo
    At Large Delegate: Jimmy Phillips
    At Large Delegate: Tim Brough

Please note that all of the above members constitute the new Board of Directors. Board of Directors shall also be the Executive Board until the Association has an enrollment of at least 3 club members.

Central Handicap: Kevin Davis

CSPITA Fees: $10 per year
    CSPITA Daily Fees: $2 per day
    CSPITA Club Fees: $100 per club

Member Clubs: PAWNEE SPORTSMENS CENTER

Fiscal year will be from November 1st – October 31st.

State Shoot Date: June 12th and 13th @ Pawnee

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Great news!!! Welcome to the PITA Colorado!! I wish you the very best of luck in your new venture. It is going to be slow going in the beginning, but the benefits are very rewarding, and well worth the effort. The entire trapshooting community of Colorado is going to enjoy being a part of the PITA, I'm sure. I hope other clubs jump on the bandwagon and soon realize how easy it is to throw PITA targets, and how easy it is to cross register them with the ATA. Both organizations are better off with your decision, and, hopefully, there will be more targets in the air for all of you as a result..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Big Mikey... You are absolutely right, and that amount continues to grow as the PITA gets more and more industry reps involved. It's a great program supported by some even greater sponsors.

A visit to their website, www.shootpita.com will show many of the things that are available from the PITA, what they have to offer, and a complete PITA rulebook available on-line... Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. mandibelle

mandibelle TS Member

I have had preliminary talks with Colorado Clays, we are hoping that we can get them on board in the near future.
    One thing I did forget to mention which is another strong point for the decision to join PITA is their junior program (YES). I believes it is very strong and would benefit the kids here in Colorado

LG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.