1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attn Big Ed from Iowa

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Soot Them All, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Hey Big Ed, I see Equistar is showing a Registered next Sunday the 28th, Me and the wrinkly one would like to come over and shoot and see our iowa friends.

Let me know if this shoot is going to happen. Steve F.....

2. j l c

j l c TS Member

Steve,
    I was told by lju that he had canceled this shoot because of lack of help. If that has changed please let me know because I would also like to attend.
    How is the league doing in Byron? Crank

3. Soot Them All

Hi Guys, Sorry to hear the shoot has been cancelled, But your right it wouldn't be much of a shoot without THE HAMMER in attendence. But picking on wrinkles is always a hoot. Big Ed, wrinkles already has enough once fired primers, so we will pass on Trick or Treating.

Hey Crank, Byron's league is going well I am tied for top gun with 2 weeks left, so i hope I can finish first. Donna Taft had her Knee replaced last thursday and is doing good. I guess we will see you guys sometime, Steve....

Oh Have a Happy Holloween.

4. j l c

j l c TS Member

Soothemall- keep up the pace and bring home high gun. That is a good accomplishment at Byron! The only thing I see cooking is the Derby at Cedar Rapids but that is a long way for 50 target program. Will have to think about it. T2UL Crank

5. Soot Them All

JLC, I'll try, Byron is one SOB to shoot at, you can attest to that. 50 bird at Otter Creek to far for me to attend. I guess it's time to wind down for the winter, don't want to but what the hey.

Thats a pretty site that HTH flag in the wind next to old glory.

Keep your sporran full and your powder dry Steve.....

6. j l c

j l c TS Member

I don't know about keeping your Sporran full but dry powder is a must.
    I am wondering if our LEADER is keeping track? Haven't heard a peep from Southern Groves. Crank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.