1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

atterbury directions ??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gps, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gps

gps TS Member

need directions to atterbury from the town of trafalgar (hwy junctions 135 & 252). also, what time does the nov 11th shoot start? greg - vincennes gun club

2. washandwear

washandwear Member

http://www.atterburyshootingrange.com/contactpage.html

This websit will give you directions to the club.

3. Dark Horse

Dark Horse Member

From the intersection of 135 & 252, (Trafalgar), drive 6 miles east on State Road 252 to the North entrance of Camp Atterbury. The entrance is also marked Johnson County Park, Hoosier Horse Park, Atterbury Fish and Wildlife Area. All these names are on signs at the entrance road. After turning south onto the Entrance Road, drive approximately 1 mile south. At that point, there will be a road branching to the Left. (Branching Southeast) Stay on that road driving approximately 2.5 miles and you will see Atterbury Shooting Range on your Left. by following these directions, it should bring you right to our front gate.

Mark

4. rip

rip TS Member

Dark Horse,
    What perfect directions. You are the MAN. gps also ask starting time. Is it still 11AM? I will miss you guys that day.
    RIP

5. rip

rip TS Member

^^^

6. rip

rip TS Member

pull

7. Dark Horse

Dark Horse Member

Yes, the starting time for our November 11, 2007 registered shoot, will again be 11:00 am. If you go to our website and click on upcoming events, you will find a copy of the program.

We will be providing the Atterbury free lunch special, Club House Chili. We will be asking for your donations to help defray food cost and help fund the purchase of materials for scoring benches for the Range. The Scoring benches are now in the process of being built, courtesy of more good friends of Atterbury Shooting Range, J.M."Mike" Smithey and his Son. People like that and other members of what we call our Greenwood gang, is what makes this job all worthwile. Yeah,Rip.....you too!

RIP: Talk about missing someone. I don't know what we will do without you and your wife, Mary Beth's expert guidance in helping feed this hungry bunch at this next registered shoot on 11/11/07. Ron has bought me a 4 gallon pot for my own formula (I will not call it a recipe) of "Fire House/Club House Chili".

Most everyone that has sampled my chili before seems to have liked it, except for my Father-in-Law. But darn it, in the 38 years that I have known that man, I’ve done so few things right, that one more disappointment doesn’t surprise him or me either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

8. rip

rip TS Member

Mark,
    Mary Beth and I thank you for the roses. If my little fat old legs will hold up for 3 days straight chasing that wonderous ringneck, thats where I will be. If not I'll be there and test your chili.
    Mark, it's because of yourself, the Mason's and Amanda and your great facility that makes us want to help when we can to help insure Atterburys success. We appreciate you all.
    RIP

9. still shooting

still shooting TS Member

Chairs are all done. Will deliver this weekend. Sorry I'll miss the Nov. shoot but Georgia quail are calling.
    Greenood gang

10. rip

rip TS Member

Mike,
    Scores benches look great. A special thanks to you and Mike Jr. for all your work. Amanda looked like a queen setting on her throne. Now she will be able to see over all you tall guys.
    RIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.