1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATTENTION! WE HAVE FIXED THE PROBLEM!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Trappy12, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

We, the United States of America, your top quality supplier of the ideals of liberty and democracy, would like to apologize for our 2001-2008 interruption in service. The technical fault that led to this eight-year service outage has been located, and the software responsible was replaced November 4. Early tests of the newly installed program indicate that we are now operating correctly, and we expect it to be fully functional on January 20. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the outage. We look forward to resuming full service and hope to improve in years to come. We thank you for your patience and understanding,

Sincerely,
    THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (and Trappy)

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I had lemon chicken, fried potatoes and tabuli for lunch. (burp)

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Trappy, extract head A from your a$$ B and face reality!

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Well, I see our little resident liberal is following in the footsteps of Biden and Obama, both well knwon plagiarists. His post above is all over the internet, but, that didn't keep him rom posting it like he wrote it. Dishonest little creep.

5. cls

cls Member

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

B o 's promises are as empty as yours to leave and not come back. I know you didnt vote for him, you aren't old enough.

7. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Sorry JBrooks, don't recall saying I wrote it!
    -Trappy

8. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

I thought that Trappy left Trapshooters.com. Wish he had, wish he would. Wait until they come to get his gun and see what he thinks.

Mike

9. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Trappy, do your parents know where you are? You sould be thankfull that it's not a crime to type foolish remarks. Stick to a subject you have some knowledge of!

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

Speaking of a "top quality supplier of ideals of liberty and democracy," did you know Iraq is getting ready to have another election?

That wouldn't be happening, if Al Gore or John Kerry had been President.

11. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Trappy, lad, you are about to learn one of life's hard lessons over the next four years. Don't let it get you down. Most every poster on here was young and foolish at one time, as well.

Buz

12. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"Sincerely, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (and Trappy)"

You phony little bas***d. If you copy and paste you put " " around it and you attribute it to where you got it.

A lot of the stuff you post on here you steal from someone else.

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Obama plagiarized King a lot too.

Trappy better set his sights on a Gummint job so he can have a never ending supply of crap.

HM

14. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Trappy doesn't have his sights on any job, the Dems will send him a check every month so he doesn't need one.

15. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Somehow I knew before I opened this thread it was going to be something foolish. My expitations were certianaly exceeded. As I have stated before "Half the world thinks the US is a bunch of idiots, and the voting public has proven them to be correct." I probaly read that somewhere but how true. Trappy sounds as though he is a member of the Hitler Youth. Such a misguided Lad. Jake

16. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

JBrooks, yeah it was just emailed to me. I hope you're not too offended here...

Hitapair, maybe you should wake up a bit and listen to some of the things Obama is saying. He keeps talking about how it is the people that need to step up and stop waiting for the government to help them out. His whole inaugural speech was about how the people need to be ready to assume responsibility and take initiative to get out of this crisis that we are currently in. Am I following Obama? You bet, he is my president, and yours too whether you like it or not. He has my respect and my trust until he does something to lose it.
    -Trappy

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama's promises are as empty and useless as Trappy's when he said he was leaving and gone for good ... Obama is a phony and Trappy is just as phony with his story of someone finding out who he is or was and him having to give a long dragged out explaination here on TS.Com, which was phony also ... He was looking for sympathy and couldn't find it in the dictionary so he tried to get it here to no avail ... Trappy, Pissants and Obama are useless and phony, what more needs to be said ..? Obama isn't going to do anything, Trappy talks the talk but has yet learned to walk the walk and be a man or person of honor much like Obama himself ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

18. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"Early tests of the newly installed program indicate that we are now operating correctly, and we expect it to be fully functional on January 20."

Yeah sure.

"Talk to the hand......"

19. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Now we definitely know that Trappy is a card carrying member of the Rainbow Coalition...

Keeps waving his flag!!

Curt

20. magnumshot

magnumshot Active Member

Hey trappy, when are you ever going to talk about trap shooting?

Quit instigating and get off your high horse already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.