1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attention Roger Edgington, NE zone, Ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Roger, I'm sorry I haven't contacted you earlier but my phone deleted your message and I figured that someone would het you this message. I went back and dug out your scoresheet and our gunclub copy of what was sent to the ATA. You did shoot a 95 singles on 6-12-11 they thought it looked like a 3 (93). I will forward an e-mail to the ATA as soon as I finish this message to you.

Thanks for coming out to our club, I'm sorry I didn't get to thank you and say "See ya next time!" before you had to take off but I was up on the hill with the sporting clays fixing something (never fails). If you're in Sparta or going there, good luck andlet them know not all Ohioans think negatively about Sparta or Illinois (at least southern Illinois). Hope to see you again.

Sincerely

Jerry Beach
    trap chairman
    Logan Co. Fish & Game Assn., Inc.
    Bellefontaine, Ohio

2. monroesc

monroesc Member

Roger,
    Will this help you in your Knob Creek Challenge, or is that just for handicap?
    Sara

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

He is dead meat on the challenge so this paltry 2 bird error will not save him! It appears I own him this year!? I heard he was saving and picking up aluminum beer cans but probably just an urban myth! Tom Rhoads

4. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

Thanks Jerry for taking care of this.

Sara, my only hope of catching Tom Rhoads is that you have a hand picked trapsetter find out what bank Tom is shooting on and have all targets from post 1 be screaming left angles.

Tom, do you know how many aluminum cans it takes to pay for two bottles of good bourbon? Well to give you an idea one of our vehicles now has to set outside since the floor space is taken up by the cans.

I will see you at the Cardinal and hope that my other post gets lots of action with other shooters wanting to sample your winnings.

Roger Edgington

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Roger,

Sounds like you are a man after my own heart and doing your thing to save the earth. I go out twice a week on my golf cart and ride the roads picking up after the hogs down here in South Carolina..So far, 3 huge bags full of crushed cans...At $.80 a pound, I should be a millionair by the time I die and will have saved the earth besides...

Dave in SC..

PS: Hope to meet you at the Cardinal, we will be at #443 in the woods

6. Doc G

Doc G Member

Sara,

You are welcome at the cabin to partake of some of the bourbon that will be flowing. You fit right in with the "boys" and held your own at the state shoot. It was a bit of an eye-opener for me!

I'm sure we can have some Bud there for Brad. Rhoads is not averse to drinking B and B together! (That's Bud and Bourbon).

Doug

7. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I have turned over a new leaf! Tom Rhoads

8. chickenlegs

chickenlegs TS Member

tom,s leaf will have BAG WORMS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.