1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

+Attention Rem 1100 and Win S-1 Owners+

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tom Morton, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Morton

Tom Morton TS Member

0   0   0

This kit consists of an all new Three Shot Tubular Magazine Valve, and step-by-step installation instructions (pictured above). The Mag Valve consists of an anodized aluminum tube with stainless steel plug in one end, weighing about 3.8 ounces. Price is $29.95 plus S, H, & I.

Installation is simply a matter of unscrewing and withdrawing your two-shot MASC-GORR from the Magazine Tube of your gun, and installing your new Three-Shot Tubular Magazine Valve by following the instructions in the owner’s manual (pictured above).

To restore your Remington 1100 (without the shell catcher or recoil reduction functions) for hunting, all you need do is swap the Mag Valve end-for-end, then follow the instructions in the owners manual. You will then be able to load, fire, and throw three empty shells onto the ground, in the same manner as you gun did when it came from the factory. Of course this set-up can be quickly reversed to restore the shell catcher and recoil reducing functions.

Total Price is $36.90 Md Resident’s Price is: $39.11 which includes 6% Md Sales Tax.
    (Both prices include $6.95 for Priority USPS Mail, handling, and insurance.)

Questions? Call Tom Morton at 1-800-382-9691, or send email to: tombmorton@aol.com

------------------------------------------- Clip and Mail Today -----------------------------------------------
    Tom Morton
    19309 Grist Mill Lane 1-800-3282-9691
    Knoxville, Md 21758

Tom please rush me _____ of your new Three Shot Tubular Magazine Valve(s) Kits for the Remington 1100 Autoloader. My check (Money Order) for $36.90 for each ordered is enclosed. Maryland residents: Total Price is $39.11 for each ordered to cover the 6 % Md Sales Tax. Prices include Priority US postage, handling, and insurance.

Tom, my 12 Ga. Remington 1100 Autoloader already has one of your Morton Automated Shell Catchers and Gas Operated Recoil Reducers (MASC-GORR) installed and it functions properly.

Tom, I understand that if I am not totally satisfied, I can return my undamaged and complete Three Shot Tubular Magazine Valve Kit within the next 30 days, and you’ll refund its purchase price immediately.

NAME: _____________________________________________________________________

Street Address: ___________________________________________________________

City/State/ ZIP Code: ____________________________________________________

2. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

Tom, Using your device, does the shell extract after firing and lock the bolt to the rear or would one have to extract manually and lock bolt back? Then when ready to load release? Bill2

3. Tom Morton

Tom Morton TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Bill,
    The bolt, rechambers a fired single, the last shot of a pair, and the last shot of a tirple. To remove the empty from the chamber, one has to pull the bold back, with the crook of you little finger, and then grasp the empty as the bolt is pull rearward all the way open, locking it in the rear position, ready for you to drop an shell into ejection port, ready to enter the chamber, when the bolt releast is pushed.

Tom Morton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.