1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATTENTION PAT IRELAND

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bruce Specht, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be asking anything of someone that can eat that many strawberries!

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

And the Mullet Boat is?

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

You mean the "well nourished" one who guarded the register? If the Greeks can't make a restaurant run-who can!!

4. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I'm in for crabcakes....

5. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Jerry..

I grow a BUMPER crop of strawberries in my backyard here in Anchorage. all you Florida people that Pat eats out of house and home can travel up here and enjoy ours.

Friday night at our state shoot, TS's very own OTNOT will grill up some out of the world salmon.....

And, if you ask just right, he'll bring some of his crab dip and smoked salmon spread for the shoot.

Along with the all you can eat ribeye steaks, of course.

Jeff

6. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Jerry...no bait. Just the real deal. We typically have 160 steaks ready to grill...and only about 110 folks eating them.

they're nice 12-14 ounce ribeyes...couple cold beers, some beans or potato salad on the side....

Sounds like all you can eat to me.

7. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Hey Jerry B. Have you seen Roy P. yet this year?

8. Damifino

Damifino Member

It's true that the strawberry yield is down this year because of the cold weather BUT on the UP side the sugar content of all of the FL fruit this year is very high (because of the cold weather). The strawberries and oranges are the sweetest and best tasting in years.

I'll give you all an inside tip: Stop at one of the road-side stands that sell strawberries. Ask them for "strawberry onions". These are onions that are grown between the rows of the strawberries. The onions take on some of the sugars from the adjacent berries and are THE best onions you ever had. Very expensive but worth it for a once a year treat.

The Mullet Boat is closed and there is no new tennant in the location.

9. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Jerry. I won't make it this year for the right shoulder is still mending. Give Roy and yourself a hug from me. :eek:)

John G.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.