1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attention Ohio voters

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rooferbob, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

I feel like I should move to another state. I feel so sold out. I feel so betrayed. I wad thinking that we were the last chance. What the Hell are you people thinking?? WE ARE SOOOOO SCREWED! Thanks a lot Ohio, and all you other dummies in other states too! Go Today and buy all the guns and ammo that you can afford.
    Rooferbob

2. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

The post turtle got back in.

3. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

America has gone to the DOGS!

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Hispanics, black, Women. That was the difference. The difference was 100,000 votes in Ohio. The Auto bail out was a preconceived 2 state grab (Michigan and Ohio). When you give away a bunch of free stuff, you tend to keep your voter base, but the reality is it can't go on.

Now lets see what they do with the budget and fiscal cliff by year's end.

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rosie, I have been in fear of our retirement plans and what our government may want to do with them. I do not trust our present leadership.

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

You have every right to be concerned Bob. The progressives see a big pot of money in 401Ks. Pelosi let the cat out of the bag in 2009 when she mentioned an "investment tax".

7. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

The college students, Blacks,Spanish speaking, Phillipinos voted for Obama, Trapshooters, and older Ohioians voted for Mitt Romney.

We true Americans are devote Republicans. Just like almost all TS.Com are.

I never in my wildest dreams felt the Muslim would win a 2nd term.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

8. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The 401Ks are being attacked and will be taken with inflation, the silent tax levied by scroundrels. No need to tax or seize them. The huge debt and deficit spending will eventually come home to roost as massive inflation effectively transferring the savings of those who saved to those who have not.

9. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

I'm proud to say,I'm an Ohioan who voted for the American!
    Clyde Doll

10. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

I'm not a Buckeye, but don't chastize them as group. If you look it was mostly Cleveland (predominately Democrat) and Cincinnati (???) that gave Obama the win.

11. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Luvs is correct.

Union towns; Toledo, Cleve., Cin. and now Columbus make the difference.

My wife talked to a customer from N.Y. who said the reason it's taking so long to restore power, is that the crews sent to help must be Union workers which are about half of what could be sent.

Regards....Gerald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.