1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attention Ohio Shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Brad Dysinger, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Ohio Shooters, and other states too, if you go to the OSTA web page you can read President Cogan's letter to the ATA and the ATA's response concerning Ohio State Shoot and the new catagories. It is informitive reading. I'd post it here but not that qualified of a computor geek to do it. Brad Dysinger

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Just what this sport needs-more trinkets to further promote it's amazing growth.

They're better off providing additional funds that are sorely needed for extending the concrete to accomodate the much needed 30 yd. lines. Another unfunded mandate, supposedly highly researched that will accomplish absolutely nothing. Good for you guys.

What were they thinkin'!!

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

More All-American teams? That oughta do it. We can hardly fill the ranks of the current teams given the huge target requirements. Not everyone is a teacher with summers off, a wealthy retiree or small business owner with unlimited vacation time.

These boys are out of touch. Mitt Romney must be a personal friend of all!!

4. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

oleolliedawg, You need to remember that Mike Hampton is the man in control of the EC and with his skeeter background you need to look at all the skeet catagories. They are (NO LIE HERE)

.....Collegiate, Junior, Lady, Military, Open, Retired Military, Senior, Senior Veteran, Sub Junior, Sub Senior, Sub Sub Senior, Super Veteran, Triple Sub,(sounds like a subway sandwich to me) and lastly, Veteran. A ribbon for everyone, how lovely, Obama would be proud. Brad

5. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Here is a link to the OSTA web page. The links to the letters are on the main page.

Brad, if you are going to make references to sub sandwiches, lets make'em Jimmy Johns Subs :)

Doug Allison

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Hmm, no points for the new catagories, no ATA points for anyone? Interesting circumstances.

Hap

8. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Doug in refrence to Don I hate to put Jimmy Johns and the ATA in the same context. Brad

9. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

Ohio is fortunate to have OSTA President Cogan and Brad Dysinger as leaders.

Atta boys!

10. running bear

running bear Member

Keep up the good work Ohio.

11. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Anybody remember how many industry shooters there were?

Just an average over the thirty years it was around.

Barry Kemper

12. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

That's what I remember too Carl.

There are 7,000 in the new sub vet category.

Barry

13. rmctaggart

rmctaggart TS Member

this is off topic but are you still with the cardinal center in some form of management people want to know and have many good things to say about you. bob mctaggart

14. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Don't give him a big head.

Don

15. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Explanation was a little long in coming and still isn't out to the entire membership and probably never will be.

Don

16. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Bob I'm the tournament director for the Ohio State Shoot and a NW zone director, Don that hurts. Brad

17. geeber

geeber Member

When I got classified for the Dixie Grand today the were already asking me if I wanted to declare Sub-Vet.

Gary B.

18. Hauser

Hauser Member

If I decide to spend whatever it takes to make sub veteran first team what do I get if I make the team???

A broader question is what do the current All American team members get for making the team???

Jerry Hauser

19. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

A new $15,000 shotgun. Nope, sorry I got you confused with the outgoing Pres. of the ATA.

20. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

geeber. me too! I was startled when I classified today to be asked if I wanted to declare sub-vet. I said no and am wondering if I should have said yes? Anyway, I'll be a Vet in August.

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.