1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attention Fellow Trap Shooters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Wally Philipiw, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wally Philipiw

Wally Philipiw TS Member

I have been working on several projects to administer trap and other gunsports. I have found that dull software interfaces are transformed to interesting by use of photographs or graphics within the software. If carefully selected these photographs and graphics can add color, interest and provide a conversation feature.

During the years of development of the software, I found trap shooters were very supportive, even the ones who didn't understand what was being built.

In a way to thank all these shooters, my idea is to build a gallery of trap
    shooter photographs (without copyright infringements) which I could use with
    the software to add a personal touch to these gunsport programs.

Any photographs of medium to high quality are acceptable. I use bmp, jpg or gif
    photographs. Face shots would be preferred but is not the only ones I may be
    able to use. I will have to size photographs to fit my display areas.
    Photographs 2" wide by 3" long would be ideal.

I sincerely hope you view this project as worthy and respond accordingly. All I
    ask, is you tell me whether it is Ok to have your name added to the photograph.
    Be sure to add the name. If unanimity is requested, that Ok and will be
    honored. Shooters of ATA or PITA affiliation, male, female in all categories
    may participate. Wally Philipiw

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Several pics of the team sent.

3. Wally Philipiw

Wally Philipiw TS Member

The photo John posted for me is the type of shots I'm hoping to acquire.

Thanks John and thanks to all that have responded. Much appreciated and keep them coming.

Wally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.