1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attention ds-aa

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BDodd, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Your e-mail address didn't seem to work, going to be nearby 6/7 through maybe 6/17 or so. Would like to harvest some sporties. My good old address should work - XXrdodd@nu-world.comXX withouth the superfluous cap Xs of course....Bob Dodd

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

^ Does the name Shadel mean anything to anyone? New address?

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Dave Shadel won the worlds championship in radio control airplane pylon racing, designed and produced the motors that are used in this event; and then took up trapshooting. I assume he's still in the Reno, Nevada area.

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

dickgtax, yeah, we're distant buddies and I've just been trying to connect with e-mail addresses that must be out of date. Thanks

Royce10, I was trying to connect without phoning and your email provided new data. I think I have that phone # too. I hope to harvest a few sporting birdies while there in mid June. Thanks for the response.....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.