1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attention: Christmas shoppers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bisi, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Attention Christmas shoppers, particularly women, this applies mostly to them.

I know this is black Friday. Your holy grail. For you this day is the Super Bowl, World Series, and March Madness all rolled in one.

Just a couple of points to try and make the day a little easier for all. First tapping the man (me) in back with your shopping cart whom is ahead of you in the checkout line isn't going to make the line go faster. 2 - there is not enough space in front of the cash register for 2 customers at a time to check out. Please allow customer in front of you to have access to register so they can pay cash, swipe card, retrieve receipt, etc.. That space belongs to customer in front of you until transaction is completed. Kinda hard to enter debit card pin number when hog behind you has pushed you out the door. 3 - after a hard morning of shopping and that much deserved lunch at Applebees, Chilis, Logans, etc... looked at the menu. They do have salads. Try one, for once!

Geez, I made the mistake of going out this morning. I went to 2 places that I thought would be immune from the situation. TSC for salt pellets, and Lowes for a couple of 2x4s. Dam I was wrong, they got the disease there too.

2. avery53

avery53 Member

I went one time with my wife, have never gone again. Pure madness!!!

3. white rattler

white rattler Member

There is nothing in this world that I need that bad that I would go through the BS of shopping first of all at a box store and second on a "sale day". Trevor Dawe.

4. grustyg

grustyg TS Member

went once three yrs ago. needed a new gps. went to three stores that had them advertised got there... all sold out.... never again

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

A couple of years ago, some guy behind me kept nudging me with his cart!

I shoved it back into his gut and loudly said "Next time you do that I am going to stomp the sxxt out of you!"

All of a sudden the line became very polite and so did the check out lines on either side of us.

6. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Cannot understand going into a Lowes store if there is a Home Depot around. After the buyout of Eagle Hardware by Lowes the employee morale and customer service was horrible and remains so to this day. Home Depot has two stores nearby and the employees seem happy and also sincere in being very helpful. Am told that is their corporate philosophy in both cases.

7. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

That's the holiday spirit Ahab.

8. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Mr Galt ... when dealing with A-holes ... you have to use language that they understand!

9. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

I shopped today!! went to WCGC and bought 300 targets, didn't even ask for a refund for the numerous ones that wouldn't break! I know they were defective but just couldn't ask for a refund.. Still a bad day shooting is better than any day shopping!
    Dave B.

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

You're right, I'm sure that guy was intentionally trying to run you over with your cart so you showed him who was the big bad man. At least there was only one non-polite person in the cue. Wonder who it was? LOL

11. TC

TC TS Member

Ever notice the fine print in the adds: "Three available per store". What a joke!

Large clothing store had $300 coat for half price ie $150 untill noon. Regular price local downtown store $150 everyday! The large store also had polyester long underwear regular $39, door buster price $19.99. Cabelas has the same brand for $19.99 everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.