1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attention 45-70 shooters/reloaders *SOLD*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kiv-c, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

I recently sold my Marlin 45-70 lever gun and now have a bunch of reloading components available for sale!

The following is available (no partial sales, please)

Lyman 3-die set with shellholder and round & flat nose seaters

2 boxes (40 rds) of new unfired Remington brass

2 boxes of Hornady .458 dia., 300 gr HP bullets (1 box unopened, the other has 49 rds in it, all still nice and shiny.)

8 rds of new Federal factory loaded rds, I believe they ar 350 gr.

Bob Allen elastic buttstock cartridge holder

62 rounds of reloaded shells in once-fired W-W brass. This is a great shooting load consisting of 300 gr Hornady bullets, W-W brass and primers behind 53 grains of IMR 3031. They are in 3 MTM cartridge boxes. This load is a safe and moderate load that can be used in anything but a Trapdoor . It chronographs at 1870 fps.

All this stuff would retail out for about $225, so I figure $150 + shipping on 18 pounds will bring it to somebody's door.

Kiv

kivc_2009_301111.jpg

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PM sent

3. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That's interesting. I just took my trapdoor and Pedrosoli sharps out this morning and shot them. I load 43.1 gr. of 3031 behind a 300gr. Hornady JHP and a 300gr. LRNFP Mt. Baldy bullet. Both shoot the same out to 200yds.

That was a good deal for whoever purchased them.

Steve

4. William681

William681 Member

0   0   0

Just home from working the polls
    Would have bought this in a second.
    Hoping NC goes for our side.. R

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.