1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attendance at the Fall Hancicap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Terry, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry

Terry TS Member

I might have overlooked it, but was attendance up or down this year? I was just there on Thursday so I couldn't really tell. I know they were just getting done with the singles at 1245pm. Thank you

2. motrap

motrap Member

Unofficially .......

Preliminary Days (Mon & Tue) were down around 20-23%

Wed & Thursday down around 14-15%

Championship events down around 9-10%

Over-all average around 12-13% for the shoot .........

3. DEM36

DEM36 Member

The correct answer to your question regarding MTA Fall Handicap attendance is that Monday thru Sunday total event participation was down less than 12%. We want to thank all you trap shooters who came to shoot with us. The weather was great and we appreciate your business! Don Magruder, President, Missouri Trapshooters Association

4. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

A well run shoot plus a good pay out and beautiful weather, equals a big success. If we could get away from 100 on a trap, I feel attendance would come up, but I'm happy to get the shooters we had. They were very generous with our silent auction to help out the kids. Thanks to all who bid and bought raffle tickets....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.