1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATTENDANCE AT GREAT LAKES GRAND ?

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by kolarshooter, Jul 4, 2013.

1. kolarshooter

kolarshooter Member

How is the attendance at the Great Lakes Grand,

How many banks are in use.

Thank's

Tom

2. kolarshooter

kolarshooter Member

No reply's I guess it's not worth going to.

I'll try Jaquays

3. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

The crowd has been building all week. The singles and handicap used six banks yesterday, I don't know about today yet.

Great weather, well-set targets, lots and lots of shooting with no delays. Shoot, get more shells, shoot. Everyone seems to be having a good time.

The lack of response to your question, kolarshooter, is I think more due to the fact that ts.commers do not accept that posting a question confers an absolute right to a response. People here are constantly on the move because the events are run about as efficiently as possible and they are on the line, not on-line.

If you come today you still have time for 400 singles, 300 handicap and a hundred doubles before Sunday afternoon. If you like to shoot, the GLG is for you! Give it a try!

Neil

4. 20yard

20yard TS Member

I went Thursday, good system in place for classification and squading this year (remember pain of past) and shoot managed well. I thought targets were on the low side, explaining all(almost all?) of my lost targets ;-) I shot Banks 7 and 3.

5. indycamster

indycamster Member

Minor complaints: No cold water containers at the shooting line, just tap water about every other bank. No ice in ice machines...got to go in town to get ice.
    But as listed above, well run shoot, great targets. Hope the MTA can get the diner back in working order soon.

6. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Everything but AA's. Even Federal papers!

Neil