1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

atten DOVE COMMANDER !!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by drunk_again, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

dove commander, i have all the available CLEAN clothing items you mentioned.
    let me state this again, they are all CLEAN but they do have a few stains on them. i repeat, cloths are CLEAN, just stained, stains are CLEAN .
    my shoes have the usall puke stains on them which comes from being a alcoholic drunkard for going on 43 yrs now. pants have a piss stain on the front and a sheet stain on the back that comes from being a alcoholic drunkard for going on 43 yrs now. my shirt has a multitude of stains on them, breakfast stains, eggs , grape jelly, coffeee, lunch stains consist of the usual, ketchup, mustard, chilli, dinner stains are just puke stains, because by dinner time ive ussally an snokered and regurjitate breakfast and lunch. thats because im an alcoholic drunkard going on 43 yrs now. my tie have plenty of the above stains on it too, cause i use it as a napkin, kinda handy lil garmet i think, but other than that, my cloths are CLEAN, just a lil stained is all, so is the invite still open??? cause im sure that as long as my cloths are CLEAN and i do not smell of puke and other bodly functions knowone in your congregation would object???

2. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

It's good to know you have CLEAN clothing. So do I. No, my congregation won't object. They won't even care if your dirty and stink. They are good people. I don't deserve them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.