1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attempt to Locate Hacker: Jerold WIlliam(s) in MT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, Jun 5, 2013.

1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

It appears that the recent hacker lurked in the background and tricked some of the ts.commers into divulging ID's and ts.com passwords is operating out of Helena, MT, or relatively close thereto.

A recent IP Address trace ended up in Canada, just over the border from Montana, and another trace of a similar IP Address was identified on the outskirts of Helena. It could even be a college student, or who know whom.

The hacker managed to "steal" $950 from one of our good members, and who knows what else.

Since 911, one cannot open a checking account without a valid ID. I am hoping the bank where this account was setup or the money order cashed followed the new banking procedures.

If any of you Montana shooters have any information, either I and/or David would be very interested in it. I have been in contact with some of our members, and several things are taking place.

Undoubtedly, if this character can be found, the Postal Inspection Service can and should be able to prosecute him. I have personally seen this happen to a fella in W Aleppo, PA. He scammed me 20 some years ago and the US Post Office saw him head to prison.

Sooner or later he will be caught, but anything you can assist with to help out our good members would be appreciated and shared with them as well.

I identified that trapshooters.com update" email as a scam and got to David as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, the scam was already underway.

If you have anything to share, please use my above email, not PM. I can trace the email rather easily.

Thanks for you assistance.

Jim White

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

AMEN Thanks Jim

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Jim, email to above address or call me, I may be able to help you....Karla

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Jim, is the gentleman in question still living? It would be common place for identity to be assumed by another for purposes.

Can you verify they are not bouncing the ip ?

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

Ask NSA for help. They know everything going on in this country.

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Call Obama, he is monitoring the people of the United States and probably bends his elbow with this guy on occasion ... Just a thought ... Seriously though, Good Luck ... WPT ... (YAC) ...