1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attack on the Gun Industry by Local Newspaper

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by SBray, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SBray

SBray Active Member

This morning I read another Sacramento Bee Article attacking the gun industry.

The average person reads this distorted view and thinks it is a big conspiracy to put an "Assault Weapon" in the hands of every child. They have no shame in promoting their propaganda.

It would be nice to read the other side of the story.

Steve

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I wish Ca would just secede and while they are with it take all the other liberal states with them

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The simple fact is children have been shooting firearms at young ages for longer than we've been a nation. Recreationally for at least 150 years. This is a normal and traditional pastime for many of us.

What it does show is a lack of understanding and a lot of intolerance for the lifestyles of others. Which is ironic because the groups attacking gun owners are the same ones who claim wide tolerance of other lifestyles.

4. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Cancel your subscription. Get a group with a petition or phone calls to the papers advertisers and urge them to stop advertising or you will boycott their business. You get enough together and it works. ed nichols

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Obama??

6. SBray

SBray Active Member

trapperwads,

That has been a topic of discussion in our house more than once. Unfortunately, the Sacramento Bee is the only paper in town, after the Sacramento Union went out of business. So, if I want to read a daily paper, that is my only choice.

The other thought is, how will I know what the liberals are thinking if I never read their local rag? Take for instance the NPR Radio, the center of liberal thoughts in our community. My wife won't ever listen to them or go to their site. I just went there and found something I would have never dreamed would be there. An article on how the Mexicans have decided to defend themselves and take up arms to rid the area of thugs! It is amazing, what a novel idea, being able to take up arms and protect oneself. That is quite a concept!

Just food for thought,

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.