1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attaching photos to thread

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

perazzi man:

Do you have the photo's stored in a photo site such as photo bucket if not then that is the first thing that you need to do.

and if you do have them stored in a place like that then you will just copy and paste the URL link into the Image URL box on top of your post and if you want the photo's in the text area then just copy and paste the HTML tag link.

There is a link above for the free photo bucket account.

Email me and I can send you some instructions.

Foghorn

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

it needs to be easier...this whole photobucket thing is a pain...

3. magnumshot

magnumshot Active Member

1-Take pics, load into your computer and reconfigure to small files, reasonable size, with a resolution of 72

3-Download a FTP client. I currently use SmartFTP, it's free

4-Upload pics from your computer to your webspace provided by your ISP using the FTP client. Your ISP provider should be able to help you configure this and help you find your URL

5-Type in the proper URL of where your pics are in the image box on the thread

example: http://yourisppicarea.yourisp.com/yourname/picname.jpg

It's really not hard if you do it a couple times and write down the steps and your URL. Have someone who knows show you, but a tech at your ISP could help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.