1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Attaching Meadow Industry Sight Blinder

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by butcher, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butcher

butcher Member

I just noticed it lies flat on top of the rib instead of along the side. I don't think I will like the raised base in front of my bead. What'am I to do?

2. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

If you're using their double stick adhesive it won't stick up very far.

If you want it to sit lower, use RTV silicone adhesive to attach it to the rib.

If it still bothers you sticking up as little as it does, you're looking way too hard at it.

Keller

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

What Keller said in his last sentence.

I have one on my Beretta Unsingle and do not even notice it.

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Charger... I have one on my MX3 single and O/U barrels. I don't even notice it's there. Do yourself a favor and install it on your gun and shoot it for a while. If it bothers you, take it off and give it to someone else to try. $15.00 is a cheap price to pay for something that really does address crossfiring and helps keep you from doing it...... Just my opinion.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have 3 combo guns and have them on all 6 barrels. Really works dude. Like Unknown 1 said....if it bothers you ...you ain't looking in the right place to begin with.

Follow the install instructions to the letter. If you don't like it....take a piece of fishing line and skim it off.Won't hurt the rib or the bluing in any way.

Report back and let us know how it works for you......bet you'll be a believer in about 2 boxes of shells.

6. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Ditto all the above.

7. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Or get the Vari-Brite-Site III, fiber optic rod and channel blocker all in one.

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.