1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Att. Tronald Rump

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by m70win, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m70win

m70win Member

Hey Tron it's that time of the month when I invite you to the Multi Lakes Varnmit Shoot this Sunday at 3:00. It'll give you a new excuse to post a pic of your 17 HMR Savage. You can tell everybody what a real tack driver it is. I'll be sure and bring extra tacks in case you forget. Don't forget to tell everybody it will shoot 1 ragged hole. That is if you have enough time to shoot it long enough and bring enough ammo. Also how it will shoot under 1/2" groups all day long if you do your part, what ever the hell thats suppose to mean. Oh and lets not forget that it shoots better than you can. Boy thats not hard to believe. No silly prizes just cash to the winner. Tron or anybody else that thinks they got a real shooter sitting in the safe. Center fire at 200 meters,Rim fire at 100 meters, Juniors shoot 50 meters. 30 rounds in 30 minutes prone with a front rest. Multilakes in Comerce Mi.

Tim Bullard

2. m70win

m70win Member

Hey Tron get there early and get it over with you can try and make back all the money you lose at Birghminham in the afternoon. You can walk to bolth places from your house can't you? I don't remember what that thread was about but the name stuck with me Tronald Rump.Anybody else remember that one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.