1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Att: Parker paraphernalia collectors * SOLD *

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kiv-c, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

Since I have champagne taste and a beer budget, it's become quite obvious to me that I'm probably never going to own the Parker that my heart desires. Even the repro's are now out of my price range!

With that in mind, I am offering up for sale the only three items of Parker information that I own.

The first is a deluxe hardcover edition (in slipcase)of the book "Parker Guns - The Old Reliable" by Ed Muderlak. This is #158 of 500, autographed by the author and published by Safari Press in 1997. This book is in perfect condition, only the missing cellophane wrap keeps it from being in "mint" condition.

[​IMG]

Also included in this deal is a couple of Parker Reproductions brochures. I can't find a date on either of them, so I have no clue as to their age. There are 6 pages to each and the photography is beautiful. They are suitable for framing, in my opinion. The photos of the different available engraving patterns is truly beautiful. I acquired these from a dealer some years back; wish I'd gotten more from him!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kiv
    [​IMG]

I am asking $100 + shipping for all three items. PM me if interested.

Kiv

2. jsa3107

jsa3107 TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

I will take it
    PM sent
    Thanks Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.