1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Att. FN in MT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by George MT., Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Att. FN in MT, I had seen a post a couple of day ago that you were interested in a Ceasar G. shotgun,maybey a Summit unsingle.I just wanted to post to you that the CG sales rep will be in Flathead Valley and July 25 and 26 and will have a Summit combo gun with him for demo purposes.He will be at Flathead Valley Clay Target Club for 2 days of a registered shoot we are having there.There are several shooters at our club who have CG combos and are very pleased with them.My dad has a magnus over under that he shoots doubles with and it has been solid for him.Only time will tell on the durability of these guns.They have alot of features and good value for the money.I see by your forum posts FN in MT that you live in Montana.If you are somewhere in the area of Kalispell you would have the chance to try the CG combo while the Sales Rep. is here. Shoot Well George JR> MT>

2. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

Bought one already.....Thanks for the info though.

FN in MT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.