1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATS Automate unit

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rslus, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rslus

rslus TS Member

I recently encountered a problem with my unit (early version) and tried to reach Jim Benn @ ATS but my e-mail did not go through nor my phone call to his office. I read on this forum that Jim was going to continue servicing the early models and Mec would do the newer units. Is that correct?

Does anyone have Jim's e-mail address or phone number?

My unit is cyclying pass the yellow mark on the cam and slows down the operation. When I position the cam wheel back on the yellow mark it will work for a while and then screw up again. Did anyone have similar problems?

rslus

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Just talked to Jim, and he said he sent you an e-mail.

Hauxfan!

3. rslus

rslus TS Member

Thanks Haufax:

As usually, Jim's great customer service came through again. I got an email and call from Jim who explain what steps to take to correct the problem.

Bob Slusser
    PA :)

4. vvosen

vvosen TS Member

HauxFan

I am having the same problem, but when my unit goes past the place where the yellow mark and home line up it blows a fuse immediately before it travels an inch.

Do you have that phone number for me too?

5. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

I have the first series w/buttons on the side. Now use 2 amp fuse because I was constantly blowing the 1 amp from Radio Shack. 2 amp from R/S solved the problem. No side effects. Love this machine!

Am very glad I do not have the MEC modification which requires holding the two buttons down as found in the new model.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.