1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATS and 800+ manuals (both spoken for and gone)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Didreckson, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Central California
    Couple of quick fingered fellows need these and they will go out to them tomorrow.

I am in the process of cleaning up my reloading room, via putting in some new custom cabinets and a secondary bench for resizing some rocky shells. Don't ask, still a sore subject with me.

This forced me of course to sort through and cleanup my various messes I had going on. I came across an Assembly/Owners manual for the original ATS Automate II. This is not for the Mec model they are selling, but for Jim Benn's original power drive that Mec purchased from him.

I don't believe PW has their manual's online and came across my old 800+ owner's manual. Pretty sure I got the PW in 2006, so it is for that vintage.

Either is free to a good home if anyone has need for these. Drop me a PM with your info and I can get them in the mail.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.