1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

atnn steve sheib i need a dog

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by beaker100, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaker100

beaker100 Member

steve could you contact me i have a customer who saw chopper and is interested in a dog thanks doug (573)286-9905

2. beaker100

beaker100 Member

trench12 i think that is VERY disrespectful of dogs. lol

3. rip

rip TS Member

Was that picture the front or the rearend of the dog?????

4. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi biged looks like it's going to be a little rainy down there this weekend hope your shooting is going well! doug

5. beaker100

beaker100 Member

getting set up pretty good. haven't got heat into the shop yet. still ok for now. hope to get that job finished in the next month or so before it gets to cold! building cases tomorrow to ship on monday. best wishes doug

6. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

Hi Doug, that Beaker was a good one. I mentioned that I saw your motor home thread to Marky D. at the gun club last night and got a big grin out of him. It was nice to have you as our resident scattergun doc while we did. Take care, chukar hunting is back to normal this year after three wide open years of us getting the best of them. Take care, Steve.

7. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hey steve! how ya doing. i sure do miss busting those chuckers! haven't had the 28 ga out for quite a while. looking forward to a trip to reno. maybe hot augest nights or the motorcycle ralley next summer. best reguards doug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.