1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Atlas trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sakoboomer, Oct 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sakoboomer

sakoboomer TS Member

I am looking for an Atlas at50 trap thrower. Anybody own one, if so what are your thoughts?

Thanks

2. sakoboomer

sakoboomer TS Member

Forgot to mention to remove the XXX's from the email.

Thanks

3. JDinTX

JDinTX Member

Got an At250 and love it. 3 yrs lots of targets, no problems. I would buy an at50 in a heartbeat if i ran across a used one, I would like to run it with its big brother and shoot some doubles. JD

Pic of my set up on this thread.

http://trapshooters.com/noframes/cfpages/sthread.cfm?ThreadID=153797

4. mallardfilmore

mallardfilmore TS Member

I've had my AT50 for two years and it's great. The only downside is you can go broke in about an hour with it since when you push the button you have to shoot (at least once). The folks at the company were great to deal with too.

5. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

I have an AT250 and it has served me well with the optional ATA base the only problem I have is the base does not have an enterupter so a squad with good timing shoots the same target all day.Jeff

6. sakoboomer

sakoboomer TS Member

Ok, anybody know where there is a used one for sale. Remove the XXX's from the email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.