1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Atlas Trap thrower

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by slkslk, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slkslk

slkslk TS Member

Does anyone have any experiance with an "Atlas Patriot" clay target thrower? I am thinking of getting a new target thrower and I am inbetween the "Atlas Patriot" and "D0-All Aerial Assualt"

Thanks
    Steve

2. sdharley

sdharley TS Member

Have an atlas at250. Excellent machine. It is built very simply and easy to adjust.

3. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

I got the Atlas AT 50 and a AT 250. Both work great and have thrown thousands of targets withot any problems. I know some people who have the DoAll and they have had nothing but problems with them. I would recommend the Atlas to anybody looking for a personnal machine. I bought both of mine direct from Atlas (USA Made) and they are great to deal with as well. The Doall is made in China, need I say more.

4. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

I have a AT50 and have never had a problem w/it.3 of us use it so its hard to tell how many targets go through it in a year but i buy boxes of 90 birds 10 at a time ,last year i bought 4 loads ..we did drop it getting it out of the truck and broke the target holder.going to buy the new 75 bird one.u cant go wrong w/atlas.made our own oscillating base out of a wiper motor.works OK most of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
atlas 250 trap troubleshooting
atlas skeet thower

atlas skeet thrower

atlas throwers
atlas trap machines clay target
atlas trap thrower

atlas trap throwers

how to install oscilating base on atlas 250 skeet throwe