1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Atlas Trap machine

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by D Small, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D Small

D Small TS Member

Has anybody used a Atlas trap, I would like information if
    they are worth the money and if you had any problems with
    them, I am looking to get the AT50. Any help would be nice
    Thanks Don

2. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

bump......interested in the Atlas 50 as well....

3. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

A fella at our range has one and throws a box or more with it almost every weekend. He has had no problems. I can not say as much for the Do-all i have. It will do all - mostly all it does is break the targets. The do-all is a point and pitch machine. Point it out the back door and pitch it as far as you can. My next one will be the atlas.

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

with the Atlas 50, can you rotate the machine upwards to throw rising teal, rising crossers (90 degree or 45 degree)??

is it cheaper to buy through Atlas themselves or through an online dealer?

5. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

I Bought one of the at-50's to introduce clay target shooting to our rifle club and I turned those rifle shooters into target shooters with it. We have thrown about 50,000 targets off ours in 6 years with only minor repairs like a few main springs and 1 gear box still pretty reliable in our opinion. We got ours and any parts from Quaility replacement parts in Ohio. They are a trap machine dealer and easy and quick to work with, Do a goggle search for them and you will find them. highly recommend Atlas products, And that comes from someone with alot of experience.

6. jimcin

jimcin TS Member

I have had one for about 5 years and have had very few problems with it. The only problems that I had was 2 broken springs and a gear in the motor that was caused by operator error. They are a first class company to work with.I bought the AT250 with the oscillator for trap shooting and later added up and down motor for wobble operation.I would say mine is really worth the money but
    thats my opinnion .Do a search for atlas traps online and give them a call.
    They are really nice people to deal deal with and provide excellent service.

7. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I have a at50 with the oscillator and the wobble..great machine,only problem I have ever had is when one of the kids I coach shot the machine, busted a limit switch, other than that they are well worth the money, I have 2 laporte machines that cost twice as much and I prefer the atlas..

8. K-Hornet

K-Hornet Member

I have the at250 and its about 4 yrs old. Have not had any trouble with it. I have loaded ramdon targets from dif-manufactors and it throws all of them. It has the ATA/Oscillating Base and thinking about adding the wobble to it. I believe its a fine machine and its american made. Al

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
atlas at250 wobble for sale

atlas skeet machines

atlas trap equipment for sale

atlas trap machine for sale

laporte traps oscillating base or wobble base
looking for a laporte trap oscilllating base or wabble base
used atlas trap machines
where to buy atlas traps