1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

'Atlas Shrugged' no longer fiction

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by John Galt, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Great oped piece from 2009 Wall Street Journal at above URL. See if you don't find it even more accurate now than it was then.

If you haven't yet read the book, do so now. If you have, read it again now that you've watched Obuma and the Progressives try to destroy this country just like the politicians in the book did. A gentleman PMed me the other day to say that he had read it 7 times. Sounds like a lot, but it's not too many.

2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Stephen Moore is always right on the money. You can read that any way you like.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Somebody has read Atlas Shrugged 7 times?!! He must be very old or be a very fast reader :)

-Gary

4. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

GW22 I am both old and a fast reader. The first time I read the book I was 17 years old I will be 65 in December. The parallels between our economic climate and those of the book over the ensuing years since I first read the book give me cold chills.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The article is from 2009, but it just gets truer and truer with this administration.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "Who is John Galt?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.