1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Atlas Patriot Target Thrower (Input)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by coconutjoy, Mar 30, 2013.

1. coconutjoy

coconutjoy Member

Any of you fine Gentleman had any experience with the Atlas Patriot Traget Thrower's,any input would be appreciated.THANK YOU.

2. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

I have had mine for 5 or 6 yrs.never had a problem.I made a oscillating base for mine, it is not like the pat traps at the range but close.a little more money than some but you get what you pay for.

tracy

3. traploader

traploader Member

If you want to throw automatic doubles I sell a modified Winchester Western trap. Don't need an oscillating base as the machine is built to oscillate up and down and side to side (aka. wobble trap). Features cast aluminium construction and built to last. Ian Brotherston Western Retro Products Ltd.

4. zimmie

zimmie Active Member

have had one 5or6 years no problems, throwed several skids of targets and almost no broken targets. good machine. Zimmie

5. coconutjoy

coconutjoy Member

Had mine for a few months,did not throw a single target that was broke by this unit.Excellent

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

They are great little throwers, I use a battery charger to power ours, and the only time it has ever messed up was the charger was on the 200 amp boost mode, it must put out quite a bit over 12V because the thrower kind of got a mine of it's own, but when I switched it back to 40 amp everything was fine

Search tags for this page

atlas patriot

atlas patriot for sale

atlas patriot trap
atlas patriot trap for sale
atlas patriot trap review

atlas patriot trap thrower

atlas trap thrower for sale

atlas trap thrower patriot