1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Atlantic City

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grnberetcj, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The wind does not blow in AC...it sucks!

The place (AC) and surrounding areas are a dump! New Jersey should be ashamed of itself....but then again, it is NJ.

Curt - Delaware

2. oddlott

oddlott Member

Curt, Wilmington is so much better?

Dennis

3. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Thanks Curt...

4. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

Took the wife down last week for 3 days for her birthday and left money with them to remodel some of the rooms . Just have fun . AC , FoxWood and Vegas are there for one thing , to give you a chance to leave your money .

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Bob,

South Jersey is great and I didn't mean to slight anyone. I've been to AC twice...once in 1989 and last December. In that time frame it certainly does appear that the alleged monies were not spent wisely.

oddlot (Dennis)....No, Wilmington should also be ashamed. All the money that the banking industry has spent and given has been squandered by the elected cretins.

Curt - Delaware

6. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Last time I went to Atlantic City was for a Trapshoot. A few years ago I think!!

7. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

"1922: Twenty-third Grand American held at Atlantic City, NJ", quoted from the HoF. My dad attended and told of shooting from the boardwalk. Last time I was there they were just shooting craps.

8. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

The Jersey Pike was opened in Nov 1951 . Yes it did stink in Secaucus and Linden .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.