1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Website

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rich219, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

How long does it usually take the ATA to update shooters' scores? It's going on a month and the scores from my last two shoots haven't been updated. Also, how long should it take a new ATA member to receive their card after they've signed up and payed their dues?

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

oil paint dries faster....

3. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

A lot depends on how fast the club you shot at sends the scores to the ATA, they are very busy with all the state shoot scores going in.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Well, my Michigan State shoot scores are up. That was 7/2-7/4.

Maybe it's the clubs problem...

Jim Chapman

Michigan

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I can do one better. My scores from the Indiana State Shoot of 7/7-7/11 are up on the ATA website. But I also write my scores in the average card before I leave a shoot. In my personal experience, I find that when scores are not up yet, it's usually because the club did not send them in on a timely basis. Plus, it also depends on the time of the year. I imagine the state scores will take a priority. Just my opinion.

I also will speculate that those clubs not using a computer program to send in their scores may cause some delay in getting them posted. It shouldn't be, but, again my speculation.

Bill Radwan

6. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

It has nothing to do with whether or not a club reports scores electronically. The ATA will not record the scores until payment for the daily fees has been received.

I file scores via the web the day after a shoot but until they get the check, they will not record the scores into the database. (I mail the check the next day but they don't get it for a day or two.)

Tim

7. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

The TS.com program used to report the scores from the Western Zone shoot might be a good alternative, eventually.

Also, the Hall of Fame website has stopped working and is incomplete. Are they still in business?

8. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I just clicked on the HOF website, appears to be working. Maybe I missed something, but what section is incomplete?

9. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

The items below the HOF logo on the left side of the screen won't open.

10. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

They ALL open for me.

11. bbourdage

bbourdage Member

Big Heap,
    Click on the traphof.org link, you are probably using a link from your favorites. The web site was relaunched a while ago. Everything is working well.

Barry

12. washandwear

washandwear Member

Hi

Sounds like a policy issue the ATA has implemented which isn't in the best interest of the membership. Why associate posting scores with the club submitting a check for daily fees. Do our scores not count if the club defaults?

Regards

Bill

13. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Scores from the Indiana State Shoot are up but the AIM program shooters are not.

14. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Bill,

Should your bank still cash your check if your employer defaults?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.