1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA--uncashed checks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Damn my name was not on the list.

2. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

I still got my first Grand check. Framed it, on the wall now. Wasn't that much $89.50. But I still look at it and say " ain't bad for my first registered shoot". What did most first time registered shooters get for their first ATA shoot?? LOL

Rock

Jim

3. LazerRed

LazerRed TS Member

Shot a 94 handicap (20 yd) at my first registered shoot... was worth exactly 11 bucks :p

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Well, Bryan Hull (shotgun fun's son) and Roman Pompee (Niel Winstons friend) is all that I recognized. I did nNOT see bcnu on that list. Hmmmmmm. John

5. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

that must be a mistake, now way in hell would roger finkle not cash any check , let alone one from the ata. every one knows he rarely cashes in at a shoot.

6. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

WILLIAMS GERRY,
    WILLIAMS KRISTI

These folks make very generous contributions to youth trapshooting in Washington State. If they took the checks to Kinko, had them duplicated and then cashed them they could use the funds for more charitable purposes and still have a record to frame and display (which I doubt they would do).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.