1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA to move Grand back to Vandalia!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dickgshot, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Vandalia, Ohio and the Dayton Airport have decided that they really didn't want the Grand to leave, so we're getting the old property back. Honest!

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

I think today is April Fools Day. HMB

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Dang if this was only posted yesterday or tomorrow it would be much more believable but I'll be quite so that I don't spoil the April foolishness of it all.

4. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Lead prices plumet, oil down $50.00 a barrel and he!! froze over!

Ronbo

5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

No wonder its cold around TS.com, its frozen over.

6. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

The web site above provides a very interesting (and LONG) list of great hoaxes over the years, many associated with this date.

What I find fascinating is how many of these were perpetrated by "Scientists" or "Scientific" organizations. It appears that just about anyone with a fax machine can send out a "Press Release" and whoa! Hang on, as it never fails that at least someone in the media will run with it. And then an unbelievable number of folks just fall in line. In fact, a number of these hoaxes were contrived by "the media" itself, Hmmmmm.

I then think back to the great Y2K hoax, if not THE biggest, certainly one of the biggest we have seen recently. Just remember the fear mongering and profiteering that went on for several years with that one.

Then my mind wanders to the current day and "Global Warming", well at least that's how I see it....

Happy April Fools Day!

7. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Now if they would reopen Harold's Trap Club in Reno - - and leave Steve alone in Las Vegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.