1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA This Sat. @ North Hollywood Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fssberson, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

North Hollywood Sportsman's Club will hold its ATA shoot this Saturday, March 17, at the Santa Clarita range. Located 3 miles up San Francisquito Canyon Rd.
    Cost is $25 for the first 100 targets and $20 for the next $100 = $45. There is a $5 optional pot and of course a free lunch. The weather has been very warm... lets hope the wind goes away. Shoot starts at 9:00 AM with sign-ups at 8:00 AM. $25 pay outs for the winners of the groups. Fred

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

3. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

4. In plain view

In plain view Member

Fred: I'm planning on being there again as I enjoyed it there last month. Because I come a long distance is there any pre-squading available? Thanks. Bob English

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Bob: Yes, we can pre-squad you, especially since my daughter is doing the squading. What do you want to shoot? Singles? Handicap? Senior? Squad and position number? Please note that we will try to accommodate you as long as the handicap yardage fits with the other squad members. Today, the weather is PERFECT... warm with NO wind. It is to cool off later in the week. Also, Bob if you want to camp out we have the camp grounds and hot running water in the restrooms. Let us know and we will make sure that everything is open for you on Friday. Finally, you may have won a senior payout of $10 from last month. I will check the records. Fred

6. In plain view

In plain view Member

Fred: Thanks for the info. Squad 3 or 4 on singles, I prefer post 2 then post 1. Squad 1 or 2 on Handicap, (25 Yards) Post 2 preferable then post 1.
    Spoke to Chuck McAfee this past saturday at Redlands and looks like he will be back. Don Doornerweered (chair shooter) may be there also. My son-in-law Randy Hysell headed back to Bridgeport to suffer in the cold. My grandson Jeff may be a possibility. Looking forward to saturday. Bob

7. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Bob: We will pre-squad you as you requested. We have received inquiries about a second handicap event and with enough shooters we can put this on too. Fred. ignore John - he is a malcontent and ugly! Lucky his daughters take after his wife - they are beautiful.

8. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

9. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

10. In plain view

In plain view Member

Thanks Fred. It's appreciated as I'm coming from Covina which is over an hour away. A side note: I also shoot with the Tri County Gun Club out of Prado on the first sunday of the month. If anyone is interested Tri County is having another drawing on sunday, April 8, 2007 for "10 cases" of Federal Top Gun shells @ $10.00 a chance. Thats 100 boxes and we can get either #8's or 7 1/2's and possibly 1 ounce. A member of the Golden Bears based at Triple B in El Monte won the last drawing 2 months ago. We will have another drawing in July. I'll have tickets with me saturday if anyone is interested. Bob

11. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Who accused your milkman of being a malcontent? :)

12. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

13. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

14. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

15. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

16. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

17. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

In honor of Saint Patrick's Day, North Hollywood Sportsman's Club will throw lime green targets for Saturday's ATA shoot. Fred

18. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

19. joegriff

joegriff Member

Fssberson
    Rumor has it that North Hollywood is starting Pot Shooting again the first Saturday of each month. Can you comfirm? I would look forward to shooting from the parking lot with my new buffered 4's and 5's against the likes of Larry "the terminater" and "oneounce jack" and the rest of those Bakersfieldites. Some of us LA guys look forward to coming up if rumor is true.

20. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Joe: I heard the same rumor and I think that it is TRUE. If you can get hold of Jano, he is coordinating this activity. I will write you separately with our new president's telephone number to confirm. Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.