1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Suspension

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BigAl, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigAl

BigAl TS Member

Hey, what the heck happened to the Crawford thread? I was looking forward to the guy's defense of his actions.

The subject seemed a very appropriate one for this venue.....the censorship is getting a little oppressive.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Is it possible he was disrupting the harmony of this forum?

I dunno nuttin'.

HM

3. incognito

incognito TS Member

Probably because he threatened ATA officials.

4. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

To have it deleted was well uncalled for. His acts got him kicked out of the ATA then so be it. He wants to come on here and say he had done nothing wrong then he gets what he asked for here. The young and new shooters here need to know what will happen to them if they step out of line at shoots and Roscoe is a good one to show them what will happen. Put the thread back up and let it run its corse.

5. Ertz

Ertz Member

The thread really needed to be pulled for one of two reasons.

1) Some one was impersonating this guy and was really making him look like the biggest, stupidest jerk on the face of the earth

Or

2) It really was him posting, which would be really scary. In this case I pity his son.

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

What Ertz said

Either some total fool was impersonating Mr Crawford, or this guy is the biggest @$$clown in the known uiverse and should not be allowed on this forum OR a gun club.

Good move, Mr Moderator.

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Excuse me but ... if I am not mistaken it was not Mr Crawford he began that thread but instead it was another fellow who began it and began to attack Mr Crawford. Please do not take this that I am defending Mr Crawford's actions for what it seems he did but it was not Mr Crawford who came upon our beloved TS.com and began the commotion ... unless I entirely missed something and if I did than I am wrong.

8. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

and....POOF, it was gone!

9. K-80 GUY

K-80 GUY TS Member

Best by all to just let it die. You really had to be there to see what happened. Those who were there were smart enough not to comment.

Jon.

10. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Yes this is a private site but it is getting to a point anything can be deleted because of this or that. Yes we all hear things that we may or may not like but we will keep on living. I feel at times that the person or people running this site are like a kid at a ball park that is losing the game. He at a point will get mad and take HIS BALL AND BAT and go home. Play my way or stop playing. I have heard about Bill Crawfords action in the past and it sounds like he got what he was asking for. To delete the thread because he was getting out of line was wrong and childish.

11. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I'm with K-80 on this one, let the thing die. To begin with IT'S NO ONE'S BUSINESS and why agitate the thing along.

Bill

12. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

"Little" Al-- see you are causing trouble again

hope you learned something

regards from Iowa

Gene

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

It wasn't one but three separate incidents. It was also in Trap & Field on two different occasions. Hate to disagree but it is the memberships business and should be made public.

Don

14. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

I would also have liked to hear Mr. Crawfords version. I am curious as to what could possibly justify being abusive to the trap personnel if in fact he was. Obviously the ATA thought it was bad enough to take the action that they did.

15. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

The whole truth, and nothing but the truth. That's what we like on this forum. HMB

16. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

It was a good post to remain a "LURKER".

My Dad was a "hot head" and confrontational in his younger years, there was many times as a kid when I wished I could make myself invisible.

17. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

BIGDON...........It was made public, it was in Trap & Field. You can't blame the man for getting angry at people who keep trying to crucify him all the time. He had his day in "court" with the ATA and now its over. He owes no one else an explanation. Nuff said!!

Bill

18. BigAl

BigAl TS Member

Hey, what the heck happened to the Crawford thread? I was looking forward to the guy's defense of his actions.

The subject seemed a very appropriate one for this venue.....the censorship is getting a little oppressive.

19. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Is it possible he was disrupting the harmony of this forum?

I dunno nuttin'.

HM

20. incognito

incognito TS Member

Probably because he threatened ATA officials.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.