1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA stats STILL not up-to-date

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mac V, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Registered shooting is starting to get rolling here in the Northeast and the ATA web sites STILL does not have my stats up to date for this target year.

How long is this promised "update" going to take?

Mike

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Mike- These projects always seem to take longer than anticipated. You will need to use your average card until the two computer systems are linked.

Pat Ireland

3. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

This has been talked about a number of times. It has been said that they do not have the people to do the work. It has been said that they are lazy. It has been said that they don't know what they are doing. Yes things should be run better then they do. They should know that stuff will be coming in at this time of the year so they need to get ready for it but they don't. This just shows how bad things are getting in the ATA. The listing should be done in a better timely manner this this.

4. guncase

guncase TS Member

Hey unruly,,, why don't you go there and just show them how too do it all!!!!! It isn't fair or honest to quote things that "you" said. That gives the impression that those things are true, and we all know that you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the a**!! Just my opinion,,truth may vary. Paul.............p.s. did you every figure out Trap & Field vs Field & Stream?????????

5. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Received a couple emails back from the ATA this morning with explanations. This one from Kay Davis is representative:

<blockquote>"We are working with TechPro and they have been doing great. Our website
    can be updated almost instantly with the club information. However, they
    are still working on the shooter information center. Soon it will be
    updated as well as the club information, almost instantly.

I can email you the shooter detail records from the ATA database if you
    want.

We are happy that the shooter information center should be updated soon,
    maybe in a week or two.

Have a good day.

Kay Davis
    ATA Office</blockquote>

Thanks, Kay!

Mike

6. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

That is why you keep track of your targets with that wonderful average card.

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

Unruly is a well known Virginia shooter and he has shot some very good scores. He was recently required to change his sign in name.

Pat Ireland

8. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I have been told by people who send in the scores that they have to send them in to the ATA within the week they are shot. with that how come it taks them months to post them?

9. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

Pat, so then what's his real name?

=)

Chuck

10. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

There is a simple solution to all the updating. It is along the lines for how well Presquad.com works. Why can't something be done like this. Have a common program posted on the ATA website, download it to the clubs pc/laptop, when shoot is done upload it to ATA website and all scores would be merged into the data base. There would be no second or third party data entry. Is this not a doable thing?
    DB

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Chuck,

His real name is Mr.Gar Goyle, to those that do not know him personally ... His name new name is not quite the same but has a nice ring to it ... WPT ... (YAC) ... You can call me anything you want but I'll always be me ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.