1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA State Shoot Trophies - Thank you trapwife!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DuckDog, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

I wanted to send a great big THANK YOU to trapwife for all her hard work on the ATA provided State/Provincial trophies for 2010. Coming up with trophies that the shooters will like while staying within a budget is not an easy task. Last year's ATA State trophies did not go over very well and trapwife decided to get involved this year to help out. This year's trophy list looks much better! Please let Leo know that we have ordered a Colorado Custom gun case for our Non-Res. Handicap Championship winner to match the ATA provided Res. winner trophy. Maybe this will help encourage Leo to shoot a little better at the Ohio State Shoot this year. After all, he did miss a total of 4 targets at last year's shoot! Thanks again Karla.

Don Cogan

2. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Shawn,

The ATA provides each State Association with identical packages. This year they are providing a total of 26 trophies for the championship events (12 singles, 6 Hcp., 7 Doubles, 1 HAA). The State Associations then provide the remaining trophies as they see fit. The O.S.T.A. will award nearly 400 trophies during the Ohio State Shoot. We are in the process of selecting and ordering our trophies at this time. I don't know if the ATA publishes their trophy list or not. If I knew how to operate this computer better I would scan the ATA list and post it here on TS.com. Maybe when my 10 year old comes home from school she will show me how to make that happen.

Western Shooter,

4 out of 1200! Heck, I'm happy if I manage to only miss 4 in any one event!

Don

3. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

Sure wish I could trade in the 2009 trophy. It doesn't even have a ATA emblem on it. I guess it has been discussed but I missed it. I p---sed off a few state deligates when I received mine but I don't appologies. Post-2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.